Welcome to our blog, in this post, we are going to take you through some spiritual benefits of bay leaves. Kindly stay with us.
About Bay Leaf?
The bay leaf is an aromatic leaf commonly used in cooking. It can be used whole or in a dried or ground form.
When consumed, bay leaves provide various health benefits to the human body.
Do bay leaves have any spiritual benefits in addition to these physical ones?
Bay Leaf, also known as bay laurel, is a strong herb that can help with manifestation, prosperity, protection, cleaning, and even psychic development. It is a popular herb among many because it is readily available, has numerous magical applications, and is simple to grow in your house or yard.
Sources Of The Bay Leaf
The bay leaf comes from several sources. Some of these sources are listed below:
- Lauraceae: Bay laurel (Laurus nobilis). Bay leaves are utilised in cooking because of their distinct flavour and smell. Before eating, the leaves should be removed from the cooked food (see the safety section below). In many nations, the leaves are used to flavour soups, stews, braises, and pâtés. Fresh leaves have a mild flavour that does not emerge fully until several weeks after picking and drying.
- California bay leaf (Umbellularia californica, Lauraceae), also known as California laurel, Oregon myrtle, and pepperwood, is similar to Mediterranean bay laurel but has a stronger flavour.
- Indian bay leaf (Cinnamomum tamala, Lauraceae) differs from bay laurel leaves in that it is shorter, lighter in colour, and has one big vein running down the length of the leaf. Indian bay leaves are nearly twice as long and wider, with three veins running the length of the leaf. They are usually olive green in colour. Indian bay leaves are distinctive in flavour and aroma, smelling and tasting similar to cinnamon (cassia) bark but milder.
- Outside of Indonesia, Indonesian bay leaf (salam leaf, Syzygium polyanthum, Myrtaceae) is rarely seen; this plant is used to season meat and, less frequently, vegetables.
- The leaf of the West Indian bay tree (Pimenta racemosa, Myrtaceae) is used in cooking (particularly in Caribbean cuisine) and in the production of the perfume known as bay rum.
- Mexican bay leaf (Litsea glaucescens, Lauraceae)
Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaves
- It is used to materialise and attract wealth. Pick a few bay leaves and write your wishes and desires on them immediately. Begin to channel your desires, intentions, and wishes into the bay leaves while holding them. The leaves should then be burned. Your wishes and aspirations are carried out into the universe by the smoke.
- To ward off evil spirits and cleanse the body. Burned bay leaf smoke has the ability to drive away any negative, dangerous, or unpleasant emotions and feelings from yourself, your space, and other people.
- Bay leaves improve mental growth and clarify dreams. Psychic senses, also known as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, clairgustance, and clairalience, can be enhanced by sleeping with bay leaves beneath your pillow.
Watch the video below:
Thank you for reading this post, hope to see you on the next one.