This post will give you all the information you need to know about Cell C international call rate, how to subscribe, their prices and more. International Calling is a service that allows Cell C subscribers to make calls from South Africa to any other country in the world.
Do you want to call a relative or a friend overseas? Doing that on normal call credit cost so much.
Cell C has amazing international call offers designed to give you more call minutes to call your loved ones abroad.
Cell c international roaming service enable subscribers to make calls to countries such as Canada, USA, UK, China and many more.
Cell C international call bundle rates
The International SMS rate is R1.70 to all countries and networks.
How to activate International calls on Cell C
Cell C does not provide a short code to activate this service. Prepaid customers are already activated to the service. However, contract customers must call customer care to get activated.
Cell C international contact number
Call Cell c customer care on 278140
Things to note
- Prepaid subscribers already have International Calling activated and can start making calls anytime.
- Contract customers need to contact Cell C Customer Care (135) or their service provider to activate this service.
- International calls are charged at a per minute rate, but billed per second.
- Receiving SMS’s when using the Service is free and you will never be billed for this.
- Sending an SMS is charged at the applicable rates as per the international network.
- All Cell C customers on Contract, Prepaid, TopUp/Controlchat automatically qualify for reduced international call rates.