Are you looking for a loan? Then this is the right place to be. In this post, I am going to tell you everything you need to know about Sanlam personal loans and more.
Without wasting any time, let’s get into the details!
Sanlam Personal Loan Requirements
Below are some of the data and documents you need to streamline your application for a personal loan with Sanlam.
- A clear copy of your South African ID
- A recent document confirming your residential address
- Up to 3 months’ recent, original bank-generated PDF statements (available via e-mail from your bank or from your banking app) or payslips, as proof of income.
How To Qualify For Sanlam Personal Loans
As a client, you will only qualify for Sanlam personal loan if you have a good credit score. Sanlam will use the information you provide during your loan application to draw your credit report which will be later analysed to see if you qualify for a loan or not.
Your monthly income will also determine if you qualify for a personal loan or not.
Debt-to-income Ratio: Sanlam will as analyse your debt to income ratio to also check whether you qualify for a loan or not.
The worth of your collateral will also determine whether you qualify for a loan or not, so make sure you have something substantial to present like a car, house or business.
How Sanlam Personal Loans Work
- You can apply for any amount, from R5 000 to R200 000 in increments of R1 000
- You can tailor your repayment term to suit your budget (from 24 months to 6 years)
- Repayments are fixed for your full loan term so that you can budget ahead easily
- Sanlam will always take your current financial circumstances into consideration and never lend you more than you can comfortably afford to repay
- Qualifying Sanlam Reality members could get up to 20% of their loan repayments back once they’ve made 12 consecutive repayments.
How to apply for Sanlam loan
Sanlam ensures that they stay up to date with the latest technological breakthroughs while also giving some of the greatest services and terms accessible. As a result, applying for a personal loan is a quick and seamless process.
You don’t have to go to a branch or stand in line to apply for a Sanlam personal loan; instead, you can apply online from the comfort of your own home.
All you have to do is click here. You’ll be redirected to their loan application page, where you will find an easy-to-complete online application form. After submission, all that’s left is to wait for your response.
Sanlam loans contact details
021 764 3404
|0861 02 03 04
|021 764 3404
|0861 24 35 56
|DirectAxis Loan SMS Number