Welcome to our blog, In todays topic, we will be talking about paramedic courses fees. We will give you all the information you need about paramedic courses fees. Stay with us.
Contrary to the standard MBBS degree, paramedical courses are career-oriented medical training programs that let students launch careers in the healthcare sector quickly and affordably. Candidates can enter the medical field by taking paramedical courses in diagnostics, help, and medical emergencies.
Following paramedical education, many occupations become available. Additionally, there are several alternatives for postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and graduation courses with lengths ranging from six months to three years. Students may enroll in a paramedical education after Class 10. The nation’s educational institutions and universities provide paramedical programs in plenty.
Paramedical Courses are academic programs with a focus on work placement in India. After completing Class 10 and Class 12, a number of top-ranked colleges in India offer numerous medical certificates and diploma degrees in the paramedic discipline.
India will experience an increase in need for medical healthcare workers in 2022. The hiring of paramedical workers was recently advertised by numerous state governments in India. At the moment, government positions are easily accessible to those having paramedical degrees. Admission is now open for paramedical courses in 2022. The greatest paramedical courses in India can be pursued after Class 12 or degree.
Eligibility for Paramedical Courses
Both in India and overseas, there is a rising demand for paramedic specialists. After class 12, Paramedical offers a wide range of courses for students. Students may enroll in paramedical studies if they have completed Class 12 in Science with Biology.
Types of Paramedical Courses
Paramedical courses are available in:
- Bachelor’s Degree course
- Diploma course
- Certificate course
- Postgraduate Course
Bachelor’s Degree in Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BSc. Nursing
- BSc in Dialysis Therapy
- BSc Medical Lab Technology
- BSc in Optometry
- BSc in X-Ray Technology
- BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- BSc in Operation Theatre Technology
- BSc in Medical Record Technology
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc in Anesthesia Technology
Duration – Three to Four years
Diploma Paramedical Courses
- Diploma in OT Technician
- Diploma in Rural Health Care
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
Duration – One to three years
Certificate Paramedical Courses
- Certificate in X-Ray Technician
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
- Certificate – Technician/ Lab Assistant
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Certificate – Dental Assistant
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care
Duration – Six months to two years.
Postgraduate Courses in Paramedical Science
- Master of Radiation Technology
- Master of Medical Lab. Technology
- Master of Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology
- Master of Pathology Technology
- PG Diploma in Maternal & Child Health
- PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management
- Master of Occupational therapy
- Master of Physiotherapy
- MSc Nursing
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Veterinary & Public Health
- Master of Hospital Administration
Paramedic Courses Fees
The typical tuition for certificate programs is around Rs 50,000 per semester. Every semester, diploma courses cost between Rs. 35,000 and Rs. 40,000 in tuition. A bachelor’s degree program may cost roughly Rs 60,000 per year, plus an additional fee for housing that typically costs Rs 2,000 per month. Typically, postgraduate programs cost between Rs. 40,000 and Rs. 50,000.
Thank you for reading our todays post on paramedic courses fees. We hope it has been helpful.