In this post, I am going to take you through the steps on how to become a Herbalife distributor in South Africa as well as other necessary information worth knowing about Herbalife distributorship.
Without wasting much time, let’s get into the details!
Who Is A Herbalife Distributor? How does it work?
A Herbalife distributor is someone who has signed up with Herbalife to buy their products at a discount and sell them for profit. There are three ways in which Herbalife distributorship works:
• You can buy Herbalife products at a discount for your own or household use.
• You can sell Herbalife products to make a retail profit.
• You can recruit others who want to consume or sell Herbalife products.
Most people join only to receive a discount on Herbalife products and do not participate in
What are the requirements to become a Herbalife distributor?
You will need the following items listed below in order to register as a Herbalife distributor in South Africa.
- Scanned copy of Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned copy of any Valid Government ID Proof(PAN/VOTER ID/Passport/DL/Adhar Card).
- Scanned copy of Valid Address Proof(VOTER ID/Passport/DL/Adhar Card)
Benefits of being a Herbalife distributor in South Africa
Below are some of the privileges you enjoy as a Herbalife distributor in South Africa.
- You’ll save a lot of money on all of your Herbalife purchases.
- The membership fee is low (R473.48 including VAT and shipping).
- With your member’s pack, you’ll get a full-sized canister of Formula 1.
- Deal with Herbalife directly rather than through a distributor.
- There is no monthly minimum spend.
- There is no commitment to buy. Only buy when you’re ready.
- If you change your mind, you have a 90-day money-back guarantee on your membership.
How much can a Herbalife distributor make in South Africa?
The average yearly pay of an independent Herbalife distributor in South Africa is around R 351,181.79 which to be fair is well below the national average. However, the returns can be considered to be relatively good if it is a side hustle business.
How often do Herbalife distributors get paid?
When you first began it’s through an agency which is weekly, then once you’re hired on it is paid every two weeks.
Watch the video below: