Welcome to our blog, in this post, we will bring you, babies for adoption with pictures in South Africa and other necessary information worth knowing if you are thinking of adopting a baby. Kindly stay with us.
How to adopt a baby in South Africa
If you want to adopt a child in South Africa, you must first contact an adoption agency, which will screen you and assist you in finding an available kid.
If you are a South African citizen living in South Africa and want to adopt a South African kid, you must file for national adoption.
Steps On How To Adopt A Baby In South Africa
- Go to any adoption agency in any province of your choice to apply.
- The adoption agency will conduct a screening/ home study to check if you are fit and proper to adopt a child.
- If the agency is satisfied with the results, they will put you on a Register of Adoptable Children and Adoptive Parents while they help you search for a child who is available for adoption.
- If a child is available, they will call you to the offices to meet the child and ask you if you are interested in adopting the child.
- If you agree, they will send your report to the Children’s Court to finalise the adoption and issue an adoption order.
- The Court report will be sent to the Department of Social Development so they can check if the correct procedure was followed and record both your and the child’s details.
Requirements For Adoption
Married couples, single women, single men, and LGBT parents must submit their dossier to South Africa prior to their 48th birthday
• Dossier submission to referral 6-12 months
• Travel approximately 3-4 months after acceptance of referral
• Post-adoption reports are required at 6 and 12 months, and annually for 5 years after the child comes home.
Babies For Adoption With Pictures South Africa
Below are some babies up for adoption in South Africa. To adopt them visit Spence-chapin.org and begin the adoption process today.
RYAN, AGE 2, SOUTH AFRICA
We are looking for a loving, dedicated family for a young boy named Ryan. Ryan is 2 years old and currently resides at a children’s home.
JACK, AGE 6, SOUTH AFRICA
We are looking for a loving, dedicated family for a young boy named Jack. Jack is six years old and resides at a children’s home.
RUTH, AGE 3, SOUTH AFRICA
We are looking for a caring, dedicated family for a sweet girl named Ruth. Ruth is currently three years old and resides at a children’s.
Thank you for reading this post, hope to see you on the next one.