Welcome to our blog, in this post, we will take you through Wholesale Glass Jars prices in South Africa. Kindly stay with us if you are thinking of venturing into the business of selling retail glass jars.
A jar is a rigid, cylindrical or slightly conical container with a broad mouth or opening that can be sealed with a lid, screw cap, lug cap, cork stopper, roll-on cap, crimp-on cap, press-on cap, plastic shrink, heat sealed lidding film, an inner seal, a tamper-evident band, or other suitable ways.
Types Of Jars And Their Uses
- Paragon jars – tall and narrow cylinders, commonly used for pickled foods like olives
- French square or Victorian jars – roughly a small cube
- Spice jars – small cylinder or rectangular cuboid
- Hexagon or hex jars – regular hexagonal prism
- Mason jars – moderately tall cylinders typically used in home canning, sealed with a metal lid
- Kilner jar – similar to a Mason jar but sealed with rubber
- Straight-sided jars – cylinders with no neck. Squat straight-sided jars are suitable for creams which can be scooped out.
Wholesale Glass Jars Prices In South Africa
Consol Dip Jar Price: R11.50
Consol Catering Jar Price: R20.00
Wholesale Jar Shops In South Africa