The high demand for fortisip compact protein in South Africa has necessitated us to put up this post, for you to find out the health benefits of fortisip compact protein, where to buy fortisip compact protein and the price of fortisip compact protein in South Africa.
Fortisip compact protein is recommended for people with high energy and protein requirements. There are extra information about fortisip compact protein that you will discover in this post as well.
About Fortisip Compact Protein
What Is Fortisip Compact Protein?
Fortisip Compact Protein is a nutritional protein supplement drink that has high calories content, about 300kcal with 18g of protein, comes with 28 vitamins and minerals per bottle. It’s available in 6 yummy flavours and these include: vanilla, mocha, strawberry, neutral, cool red fruits and hot tropical ginger.
Since it’s a high-protein drink, it can be utilized together with a healthy varied diet and, it can help one to recover quickly when unwell. Again, Fortisip Compact Protein aids in improving body weight and quality of life. Overall, it’s a food for peculiar medical purposes and its usage has to be medically supervised.
Benefits Of Fortisip Compact Protein
What Are The Benefits Of Fortisip Compact Protein?
- It is high in calories (300kcal), high in protein (18g) and comes with 28 vitamins and minerals.
- It can assist you in meeting your daily nutritional needs in case your regular diet is not enough.
- It helps in maintaining your body weight when you are unwell or recovering from illness.
- The protein composition helps in maintaining the muscle mass.
Where To Buy Fortisip Compact Protein
Where Can You Buy Fortisip Compact Protein In South Africa?
There are several outlets in South Africa where you can buy Fortisip Compact Protein in South Africa and these include:
- Pharmacies & Health Shops
Price Of Fortisip Compact Protein
What Is The Price Of Fortisip Compact Protein In South Africa?
The price of fortisip compact protein in South Africa ranges from R53.95 to R60.61.
Precautions To Consider Before Taking Fortisip Compact Protein
Fortisip Compact Protein is not recommended: as a sole source of nutrition, for parenteral use, for people with galactosaemia, for people with cow’s milk protein allergy and for children under the age of 6 years.
How To Use Fortisip Compact Protein
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Put away unused content after 24 hours.