Welcome to our blog, in this post, I will be taking you through how to do Cell C sim swap. Kindly stay with us.
About Cell C
Cell C is a South African telecommunications network that provides high-quality products and services. In South Africa, the mobile network has grown to over 16 million members. It offers a variety of products and services that cover over 98 per cent of the country, with 2G, 3G, and LTE network services. Surprisingly, the Cell C network operates on three distinct frequencies: 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, and 2100 MHz.
What Is A Sim Swap?
A sim swap is the process of replacing or upgrading your existing sim card. Everybody can do a sim swap if your existing sim is damaged, blocked, lost or deactivated.
You can also swap your sim if you want to upgrade it to say an LTE sim card or you need to change the size of your sim to a nano or micro sim.
How To Do Cell C Sim Swap
Before you can perform a Cell C SIM swap, make sure you have the old SIM with you because you’ll need it to activate the new one. Simply follow the procedures below to swap the SIM:
1. To begin, purchase a new Cell C prepaid SIM card.
2. The SIM must then be registered and RICA’d.
3. Then send an SMS to 084 767 8287 with your new SIM serial number.
4. After that, you’ll have to wait for two confirmation messages to arrive on your old SIM.
5. After that, you’ll have to wait a while for the previous SIM’s network to be deactivated.
6. As a result, you may now insert and connect your new Cell C SIM card.
If you don’t know your new Cell C number, you can use the following methods to find out:
*147# is the number to dial.
Just insert your SIM card into your phone and dial the code > you’ll see 8 options to select from > then you have to select the 8th option > after that, your number will be displayed to you on the screen.
Watch the video below:
Thank you for reading this post, hope to see you soon.