Benefits of kefir. We’ve listed a number of shops and e-commerce sites where you can buy Kefir in South Africa. That’s not all, the price of Kefir in South Africa has been given in the post as well. Therefore, all you have to do right now is to go through the entire post to find out more about Kefir.
As you go through today’s post, you will come across:
- Details About Kefir
- Nutritional Benefits Of Kefir
- Where To Buy Kefir In South Africa
- The Price Of Kefir In South Africa, Etc.
What To Know About Kefir
When you hear about Kefir, think of a fermented milk drink suchlike “a thin yogurt” that is made from kefir grains.
Currently, Kefir is prepared by inoculating the milk of cows, goats, or sheep with kefir grains.
Considered as a “health drink”, Kefir can be served as a breakfast, lunch or even as dinner drink.
Composition Of Kefir
Kefir products come with nutrients in variant amounts from insignificant to substantial, such as:
- Dietary minerals
- Essential amino acids
- Conjugated linoleic acid, etc
Nutritional Benefits Of Kefir
As mentioned earlier, Kefir is a health drink hence, it comes with numerous benefits. Here are some of the benefits of taking in Kefir:
- It contains many healthy nutrients that the body needs. For instance: protein, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin B12, riboflavin (B2), magnesium, Vitamin D, etc.
- It’s a much more effective source of probiotics as compared to other fermented dairy products.
- It has effective antibacterial properties.
- It’s capable of improving bone health and lowering the risk of osteoporosis.
- It may be protective against certain types of cancer.
- It’s low in lactose.
- It may improve allergy and asthma symptoms.
Kefir is a healthy fermented staple food with lots of benefits as compared to drinkable yogurt. It’s traditionally made from dairy milk, however lots of nondairy options are obtainable.
Many researches have pointed out that, Kefir has the potency of boosting your immune system, helps in digestive problems, improves bone health, and may even fight certain cancer.
You are good to start your day and end it Kefir.
Where To Buy Kefir In South Africa
Here in South Africa, you will be able to purchase or buy your Kefir products at:
- Retail or wholesale stores
- Greenheart organics.co.za
Price Of Kefir In South Africa
The price of Kefir in South Africa ranges from R30.00 to R259.00. The price is determined by the size of the bottle or packaging material and the composition as well.