If you are looking for fundi loan requirements in south africa, then you are at the right place. We have an informative and detailed write up for you required search. Kindly relax and enjoy.
Fundi is a South African education finance expert. Fundi is a private student loan agency that was launched in 1996 as Eduloan and was rebranded in October 2016. Fundi’s objective is to provide individuals who do not qualify for a loan from a financing agency or the traditional banking sector with a low-cost education option.
What Fundi Covers
Fundi covers the following:
- Study loans
- Short courses
- Accommodation loans
- Executive loans
- MBA funding (Master of Business Administration degree)
- Study device loans
- Educational tools
The Fundi Loan requirements are :
- Either the student or parent must have a permanent job
- Clear credit record
- A copy of a certified South African ID
- A letter from your employee stating that you work for them
- Latest payslip and a 3-month bank statement
How To Apply For Fundi
Students who wish to apply for Fundi must complete the online Fundi application form with all of their contact information and specify the sort of loan they require.
Your application for a Fundi loan will be handled and you will receive feedback as soon as possible.
Students who apply for a Fundi Loan and are approved will be given a Fundi card. A Fundi card works similarly to a debit card, but it has different allowances to help you control your spending on and off campus.
Where To Use Your Fundi Card
Fundi has partnered with retail companies, allowing you to use your FundiCard at the following places:
- Selected Spur outlets
- Make purchases at most campus stores
How To Check Fundi Card Balance
To check your Fundi Card balance you will need to do the following:
- Register on the Fundi website and log in.
- Dial *134*87646# and choose option 2. You do not need airtime or data to do this.
- Call the Call Centre at 0860 44 33 44 and ask for your balance.
- Visit a campus office and enquire about your balance.
- or log into the Fundi student portal to check your balance
Fundi Loans are unsecured, and you are not required to offer any security. Fundi loan repayments can be taken from your paycheck or paid by Debit Order each month.
If you are interested in Fundi Loans, please contact Fundi using the information provided below:
- Phone number: 0860 55 55 44
- Email: [email protected]
Thank you for reading our todays post on fundi loan requirements. We hope to see you again soon.