Do you need money for some unforeseen expenses, a medical or commercial emergency, or the completion of a specific project? Capitec Temporary Loan can provide you with a fixed-rate personal loan based on your needs and circumstances. They are a respectable credit company that would never lend you more money than you can return comfortably. Here’s a quick rundown of what Capitec Temporary Loans is and how they operate.
What is a temporary loan?
Temporary Loan means all of the loan(s) from the Lender to the Borrower evidenced by that certain Intercompany Note (as amended, supplemented or otherwise modified from time to time including without limitation any and all grids or schedules thereto) dated on or made by Borrower in favour of the Lender.
Capitec Temporary Loan Application. Full Guide
You can apply for Capitec Temporary Loan via so many means such as:
Your offer is based on your affordability and credit profile
- Your banking and credit history
- Your income and expenses to see how much you can afford
- How stable your source of income is, to make the best offer
- You choose the credit amount that you want
- You choose the monthly instalment that suits your cash flow or the option that gives you the best interest rate.
Capitec Temporary Loan Requirement
Before applying for a Capitec Temporary Loan. It is important you have a couple of documents readily available. Some of these documents include;
- Original identification document (must be 18 years or older). If your name and/or surname differs from your identification document, a marriage certificate, divorce court order or name change letter will be required.
- Latest salary slip
- Any original bank statement showing your latest 3 consecutive salary deposits into an account in your name (an over-the-counter bank statement must be stamped).
Step By Step Guide To Apply For Capitec Temporary Loan
- Visit the website of Capitec Temporary Loan (Capitec.co.za)
- Click on “Get credit”.
- Choose the type of loan you want (Eg. Term loan, home loan, etc.)
- Scroll Down and click on “Online” under ways to apply.
- Fill in your personal information and verify who you are.
- Get your credit estimate and click on “Get Started”.
- There you are done! All you have to do now is to wait for your loan to be approved and sent to you.
You can also download the Capitec Temporary Loan app on Playstore and apply for a loan by filling in your personal information and providing all the documents required of you.
How much loan do I qualify for at Capitec bank?
If you qualify for a loan, you can get up to R 250,000 but that will depend on your credit score.
Watch the video below: