Welcome to SA Insider. We bring to you amathole funerals vacancies in our todays topic. Kindly see the current vacancy at amathole funerals below.
About Amathole Funerals
Mr. Vezokuhle Norman Nala created the company in 2006 with the goal of providing a decent service to the people of KwaZulu-Natal at a reasonable price.
We are one of the funeral industry’s fastest growing companies. We now have branches in Mpumalanga and Gauteng, among other areas. We will continue to provide the best service possible, ensuring industry growth.
About Jobs At Amathole Funerals
Finding a decent job that pays well is quite difficult. Amathole Funerals, on the other hand, has openings for sales agents.
Because there are hundreds of available sales agent positions, you can try your luck by applying. You will be in charge of meeting people in order to make sales and meet targets. Sales representatives must have a thorough awareness of the company’s services and goods.
This position requires individuals who are familiar with the company’s assets, client needs, and how to negotiate. If you believe you meet all of the requirements and agree to the tasks and responsibilities, don’t miss out on these Amathole Funerals job opportunities. Only South African citizens are eligible for these positions. As a result, if you are not interested in this position and do not live in South Africa, do not apply.
Position: Sales Agent
Recruiter: Amathole Funerals SA
Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
Reference number: AF/SA21
- Being responsible for the sales of clients by using the existing database
- Encouraging the dialogue with potential clients
- Providing information about the products and services of the company
- Negotiating sales with the potential clients
- Answering any questions that the clients have
- Updating the client database when necessary
- Functioning as part of the team cooperatively
- Progressing with the business
- Training and leading the sales consultants
- Taking responsibility of your actions based on the laws and company procedures
- Making impression when contacting leads
- Meeting the individual and departmental target
- Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Having the minimum of 2 years of working experience in relevant field
- Having a valid driver’s license will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and organization skills are compulsory
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and email will be essential
- Having great interpersonal skills is necessary
- The applicants must have great time management skills
- Being able to relocate and start as soon as necessary will be preferable
- Understanding the knowledge of funeral industry is another advantage
- Having the knowledge of management and business principle will be preferable
The applicants must attach the following documents in order to move forward with the application process.
- A copy of Identity Document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of academic records
- A cover letter
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications
Make sure the reference number is stated in the cover letter when sending all of the documents. Furthermore, these documents can be delivered to the nearest Amathole Funeral Branch by hand.
You can assume your application was unsuccessful if you have not heard from the recruiter months after the deadline. You can apply for the next Amathole Funeral positions as they become available.
For further assistance and information, the applicants might contact 034 212 1253.
Thank you for reading our post on amathole funerals vacancies today. Hope it has been helpful.